Buy Facebook 5 Star Reviews for your Facebook business page
Want to buy Facebook reviews? It’s illegal and your business can be fined and banned – so check out this guide for free instead. If you are trying to build a positive reputation from scratch or finish negative reviews, you may want to purchase Facebook reviews for your business page. Of course, it’s interesting: low-risk and high reward, right? These risks may not be as low as you might think. In this guide, we’ll talk about buying Facebook reviews: how you can do it, why it might not be such a good idea, how you can get them for free, and how to manage or remove negative reviews from your business page.
Here’s a breakdown of what you might expect:
So, you want to buy Facebook reviews
- Can you buy Facebook reviews or recommendations?
- Where to buy Facebook reviews or recommendations
- How buying a Facebook review can cause more harm than good?
- Can Facebook detect fake reviews?
- How to get free Facebook reviews or recommendations?
- Conduct negative Facebook reviews?
- How to report and remove Facebook reviews?
- How to react negatively to Facebook reviews?
Thinking of buying a Facebook review? We’ve got it – you just want your business to shine online. And, that sounds like a pretty easy way to do that, doesn’t it?
Perhaps it is not so simple. We’re going to tell you what you need to know about the reputation you seek: where you can buy Facebook reviews (if you really want to), why you shouldn’t buy them and how you can get them for free.
Can you buy Facebook 5 star reviews or recommendations?
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT ain’t for me either. If you live in the United States or the United Kingdom, this is illegal, and you could face serious consequences, such as the United States Federal Trade Commission fining thousands of dollars from the United Kingdom’s competition and market authorities.
Facebook can also place your business page in something called “Facebook Jail” which disables certain features – as little or as much as they want. If you buy Facebook reviews, you run the risk of being banned and losing your business page altogether.
In addition, when you buy Facebook reviews, you are actually reducing the customer experience with your business. Because online reviews don’t really reflect you, your employees, or your products. These are created and can give customers unrealistic expectations, which later turn into dissatisfied customers who – ridiculously – leave negative reviews.
Where to buy Facebook reviews or recommendations?
There are many platforms for buying Facebook reviews. You can also find freelancers on platforms like Upwork or Fiverr to buy reviews. Easy PC, isn’t it?
Unfortunately, there is a catch. Most of those who sell Facebook reviews are based in China or India, so the content is often delivered by a non-native speaker and makes no sense. If you visit smmserviceusa.com once, just read the website title and other information, and the words stop:
Here’s the problem: When you suddenly receive hundreds of positive
recommendations with unnatural-word language, it alerts Facebook and customers that you’ve bought those reviews. It damages the trust between your business and your customers, which in turn leads to business losses.
How buying Facebook reviews can cause more harm than good?
Have you ever wondered why more businesses don’t buy Facebook reviews? This is because – not often – purchased reviews are detrimental to the business.
There are four reasons why buying a Facebook review can do more harm than good:
- If you buy Facebook reviews, your business may be banned. Facebook is known for throwing those who violate the values of their community into something known as “Facebook Jail”. If you buy Facebook reviews and you get caught, you can be stuck there indefinitely, which means your business will no longer be allowed to have a business page.
- Too many unruly Facebook recommendations can hurt your business. Although it seems backward, it is true. Posting in the same timeframe is a much more positive recommendation, as it usually seems suspicious to potential customers when you buy a Facebook review.
- Buying Facebook reviews can cause you to lose trust (and customers). If customers find out you’re buying Facebook reviews, you’ve lost their trust, and it’s not an easy thing to get back.
- Why pay for something you can get for free? Facebook reviews are available for free, so why spend your hard-earned money on strategies that don’t work? Don’t Buy Facebook Reviews – Create a strategy to help you get more for free.
Can Facebook detect fake reviews?
Facebook has just started cracking down on fake reviews, placing the most popular business pages in “Facebook Jail”. This is how Facebook penalizes accounts that break its rules: they disable some or all of the features for these users, which means you could be blocked for hours, days, or even better for fraudulent review activity.
Facebook is even suing companies that buy or sell likes or followers. It’s only a matter of time before they start doing the same thing about fake reviews.
How to get free Facebook reviews or recommendations
If you have a strategy to ask, you can get real Facebook reviews at everyone’s preferred price.
Here are some top tips for getting free Facebook reviews or recommendations:
- Include a link to your “Review” or “Suggested” page in your email signature. “Recommend us on Facebook!” Be sure to add something like this. As a call-to-action, inviting customers to their thoughts.
- Put a framed sign in your physical business. Create a sign that says something like, “Like and review us on Facebook!” With your business handle through your registration as a way to invite customers to provide feedback.
- Feedback on the reviews and recommendations you receive. Review feedback shows that you encourage customers involved and indeed many more to review.
- Create a Facebook post after a while. Remember – encouraging customers with free products or discount codes is considered a purchase. Just ask, and you might be surprised at who shows up for your business!
- Send personalized emails asking for customer feedback. When you ask one by one for their input, nothing else makes a customer feel more listened to.
- Basically, you need a game plan to get more positive reviews and recommendations. If you have an effective strategy that gets you what you want for free, you don’t have to resort to the illegal practice of buying Facebook reviews.
Everything is fine and good when you hear that you need a strategy, but we think it’s better to give you a step-by-step guide so you don’t have to worry about what it might be.
How to react negatively to Facebook reviews?
Perhaps a poor business decision or an ineffective customer service representative has given you some bad publicity.
Whatever the case, it’s time to learn how to react effectively to negative reviews on Facebook – and start by looking at it as an opportunity rather than a problem.
No one wants negative Facebook reviews, but they happen. They are from real customers who feel unhappy or dissatisfied and although it may hurt, they are giving you honest feedback that you can use to improve your business.
Here’s how to respond to Facebook reviews from dissatisfied customers:
- Say thank you. While it may sting, your customer has provided an honest response that will help you improve your business if you let it do so.
- Sympathetic. Apologies to your customers for waiting, service – whatever they were dissatisfied with. Most of the time, an apology will spread the feeling and situation of listening to customers.
- Try to fix it. Can you offer something to repair the relationship? A discount, refund, or something else?
- Take it offline. The last thing you want is a battle between your business and the dissatisfied customer on Facebook Ask them to personally message, call or email you to claim the offer you’ve made and provide them with the information they need to do so.
Why buy Google reviews from us?
We want to assure you, that Smmserviceusa is one of the best quality, reliable Facebook review service providers. We are providing the best quality Facebook page reviews at the lowest prices. At the same time, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. Our only desire is to achieve customer satisfaction through good and reliable service. Here you can get all kinds of Facebook reviews, likes, and follower services at affordable prices.